Sunday, November 4, 2007

MRM Update

First off, I apologize for not keeping you all up-to-date with my latest travels. It seems like things have been crazy busy since I have returned from Japan. I am currently preparing for my send-off party tour. This past weekend was the send-off to Vegas parties in Billings and Bozeman. I will be having one this coming weekend, the 10th, in Wolf Point at the Sherman and the following weekend, the 17th, in Great Falls at the Hampton. The parties are a preparation for the Miss Rodeo America pageant. I model some of the clothes I will be wearing in Vegas, giving my speech, and answering impromptu questions. The Billings and Bozeman parties went very well. Thank you to Sarah Capp and Linda Rest for putting them on. All are welcome to my last two parties in Wolf Point and Great Falls!

I am sure everyone is curious to hear about my trip to Japan. To say the very least, it was the trip of a lifetime. I have hundreds of pictures and dozens of stories from the 10 days I spent there. I could type for days all of the neat things I saw and the new things I experienced. Being able to travel to Japan with a delegation from Montana was an experience in itself. I will be posting a new blog with a better day-to-day recap of my trip. I welcome you all to check back frequently this week to hear all about Japan!

No comments: