Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Miss Rodeo America pageant!!!!

Well my preparations for Miss Rodeo America are coming to a close thanks to the Miss Rodeo Montana send-off to Vegas tour. I had 4 parties, Billings, Bozeman, Wolf Point, and Great Falls. They were all a success and a huge help in getting me prepared for MRA. A huge thanks goes out to all who attended and helped in setting the parties up. I was fired impromptu questions, modeled some of my Miss Rodeo America clothes, and talked about my year. I feel like I am ready to go now that I have all the kinks worked out! I will list the information you need to send me a good luck note, card or flowers in Vegas if you couldn’t make it to the send-off parties, or even if you did!

For Gifts or Cards:
c/o Jody Rempel For MRM Megan Hardy
1405 US Hwy 89 Fort Shaw MT 59443
By November 29, 2007
Jody will be taking all the gifts and cards to Las Vegas and distributing them to me during the week.

For Flowers: (must arrive between 12/1 - 12/7)
The Orleans Hotel
Megan Hardy, Miss Rodeo Montana Check out these websites during the week:
4500 W Tropicana Ave www.missrodeo.com or
Las Vegas, NV 89103 www.shooterenterprises.com for pics.

For Email: (You can send one everyday if you’d like from 11/30 - 12/6)
missrodeopageant@yahoo.com
Subject line: Megan Hardy, Montana

No comments: