Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Clothes for sale!!!

Hey everyone. Since I have a whole week to get some “housekeeping” stuff done before I am back on the road I am beginning to get my wardrobe ready for Miss Rodeo America. I have a lot of clothes that I can’t or won’t be wearing anymore or haven’t worn all year! If there is anyone interested in seeing what I have for sale please contact me! I have a variety of quality from princess on up and I have everything from dresses, skirts, jackets, and arena shirts and boots up to my neck! I wear a size 7-8 in boots, a size 7x36/34 or 9x36/34 in jeans, and medium jackets and shirts. I will try and start getting some pictures of some of the stuff I am selling and I can post them on here or email them to you. You can call me at (406) 209-1931 or email me at missrodeomt07@hotmail.com. Please help me get some of this stuff off my hands!!!!

Also, my family has a package deal on NFR tickets. We have 4 tickets for all 10 days of the rodeo and we are selling what we aren’t using to whoever would like them. They are balcony tickets and going fast! Please let me know what night and how many tickets you would like and we will reserve them for you. They will be waiting for you when you get to Vegas!

No comments: